Round Speckled Play Mat - Dusty Pink
(Reverse side - Soft Grey Speckled)
SIZE: (approx) 1.4m diameter x 1.5cm thick
This fun yet subtle design is perfectly simplistic in the best way. Our Speckled Dusty Pink is a lovely addition to any room, with the gorgeous pink muted by cute white speckles and complemented by the Soft grey speckled reverse.
Makes floor play more comfortable for all aged children (and adults – yoga anyone?).
Suitable for Any Space:
Living rooms, playrooms, nurseries and kid’s rooms… the list goes on!
Shock-absorbent foam core, protects little ones from bumps and bruises on hard floors and provides insulation from cold floors
Great for play and super easy to wipe clean
Change up your decor by just flipping the mat over (who doesn’t love a two in one?!)
Also Available in:
- Large (Rectangular) (approx): 2m x 1.4m x 1.5cm thick
Is this a Gift?
We now have the option to add a Gift Tag by selecting an option from the menu bar above before adding to 'Check Out'
Please note: colour and size may vary. If you are after multiple matching play mats, please order them at the same time.
If the product is found to be defective or has a factory error, your Luxe Padded Play Mat is covered by a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase, with a valid receipt. Your product will be replaced at Munchkin and Bear's cost pending stock availability, this includes all related shipping costs. The warranty is void however, if the defects are caused by improper use of the product or failure to follow the cleaning and care instructions as stated on our website.
Cleaning Care Instructions
Cleaning our Luxe Padded Play Mats is simple:
- We only recommend to wipe clean with warm water and mild detergent/liquid soap with a damp microfibre cloth (just as you would clean your baby's high chair for example). Dry thoroughly after cleaning and before flipping over.
The following is not recommended:
- Do not use products with bleach, alcohol, natural citrus oils, essential oils or abrasive agents (e.g. Gumption) as they may damage or discolour the TPU mat coating.
- Some natural cleaning spray may also damage your play mat.
- Vigorous rubbing may damage and remove the top layer colour.
- Some baby wipe brands may cause damage or discolouration to the mat's surface. Avoid sharp, rough hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (e.g. sharp heels or toys, stiff vacuum brush, boiling water).
- Pens, textas, crayons and permanent markers can stain the mat (and all your furniture!) permanently. Those budding Picassos can get a little too creative sometimes!
- Not designed for prolonged sunlight/outdoor use. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may cause deterioration of the play mat. Pet claws and teeth may cause damage and are not covered under warranty.
- Heavy furniture on the play mat may cause permanent depressions.
- Do not steam clean.
Our mats have been created in conjunction with an Interior Designer, inspired by the latest trends. You will be proud to leave it on display in your home (even when the kids are in bed!)
- One-piece design (no annoying puzzle pieces that pull apart!)
- Double-sided. Reverse colour cannot be seen whilst play mats are laying flat.
- Paired-back, simple, classic designs to compliment your décor, not outshine it (NO bright primary colours or overstimulating childish designs!)
- Looks gorgeous as the background for your baby milestone insta pics (just saying!)
- Made of Non-toxic TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) memory foam, with a shock-absorbent, 1.5cm thick foam core and a durable, wipe clean topcoat.
- The use of TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) compared to PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean.
Safety is incredibly important to us, as parents of small children ourselves. Our mats are independently tested (by both SGS Austest/Intertek) to ensure they meet the most stringent safety standards. They are:
- Do not contain harmful heavy metals (such as lead or mercury) or toxic substances (such as formamide formaldehyde, phthalates, BPA or endocrine disruptors).
- Exceed Australian and International safety standards (EN71-3)
- For more information, our full testing report can be found on our website.
Before First Use
- Remove packaging and discard away from children.
- Re-roll your play mat in the reverse direction, then lay it flat to allow the play mat to relax.
- Wipe clean with soft cloth or damp towel.
|Brand||Munchkin & Bear|
I bought this for my daughter when she was 4 months old, she has now just turned 1 and we are still in love with this mat. It is a great thickness, cute design and easy wipe down surface. We have it set up in our living room near her toys, and it provides a safe space for her to play and toddle around, and somewhere comfy for me to sit and play with her. We loved it so much we bought a large mat for the outdoor paved area too!
Beautiful colour So easy to clean And the most important, my baby is safe when she’s playing on her M&B mat. 100% recommend
I bought this mat for my 3 month old daughter and we use it everyday. The pink side matches her nursery perfectly and we often use the grey side in the living room. The colours enhance a room like any rug would without becoming an eye sore. The mat is fantastic for tummy time and other playtime. Spills can be cleaned off easily and my older son gravitates to the mat for car races and block construction. I would recommend this mat without hesitation for children of all ages.
I bought this mat as more of a decorative piece for my daughter’s nursery but I’ve come to use it for everything from tummy time to a change mat. It’s a great colour, wipes clean (spilt milk, nappy mishaps, drool and everything in-between) is super comfy and fits perfectly in the space. I recommend these luxe mats to anyone and everyone with kids of all ages.