Large Scandi-Stars Play Mat - Powder Blue
(Reverse side - Soft Grey Scandi Stars)
SIZE: (approx) 2m x 1.4m x 1.5cm thick
Our Powder Blue Scandi Stars design is a perfect balance of pattern and simplicity. This gorgeous play mat (with our Soft Grey reverse) will blend seamlessly into any interior whilst being the padded play space we all need. The Scandi-Stars design was actually the first style we launched and it has quickly become a best-seller!
Makes floor play more comfortable for all aged children (and adults – yoga anyone?).
Suitable for Any Space:
Living rooms, playrooms, nurseries and kid’s rooms… the list goes on!
Shock-absorbent foam core, protects little ones from bumps and bruises on hard floors and provides insulation from cold floors
Great for play and super easy to wipe clean
Change up your decor by just flipping the mat over (who doesn’t love a two in one?!)
Also Available in:
- Medium (approx): 1.4m x 1m x 1.5cm thick
Is this a Gift?
We now have the option to add a Gift Tag by selecting an option from the menu bar above before adding to 'Check Out'
Please note: colour and size may vary. If you are after multiple matching play mats, please order them at the same time.
If the product is found to be defective or has a factory error, your Luxe Padded Play Mat is covered by a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase, with a valid receipt. Your product will be replaced at Munchkin and Bear's cost pending stock availability, this includes all related shipping costs. The warranty is void however, if the defects are caused by improper use of the product or failure to follow the cleaning and care instructions as stated on our website.
Cleaning Care Instructions
Cleaning our Luxe Padded Play Mats is simple:
- We only recommend to wipe clean with warm water and mild detergent/liquid soap with a damp microfibre cloth (just as you would clean your baby's high chair for example). Dry thoroughly after cleaning and before flipping over.
The following is not recommended:
- Do not use products with bleach, alcohol, natural citrus oils, essential oils or abrasive agents (e.g. Gumption) as they may damage or discolour the TPU mat coating.
- Some natural cleaning spray may also damage your play mat.
- Vigorous rubbing may damage and remove the top layer colour.
- Some baby wipe brands may cause damage or discolouration to the mat's surface. Avoid sharp, rough hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (e.g. sharp heels or toys, stiff vacuum brush, boiling water).
- Pens, textas, crayons and permanent markers can stain the mat (and all your furniture!) permanently. Those budding Picassos can get a little too creative sometimes!
- Not designed for prolonged sunlight/outdoor use. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may cause deterioration of the play mat. Pet claws and teeth may cause damage and are not covered under warranty.
- Heavy furniture on the play mat may cause permanent depressions.
- Do not steam clean.
Our mats have been created in conjunction with an Interior Designer, inspired by the latest trends. You will be proud to leave it on display in your home (even when the kids are in bed!)
- One-piece design (no annoying puzzle pieces that pull apart!)
- Double-sided. Reverse colour cannot be seen whilst play mats are laying flat.
- Paired-back, simple, classic designs to compliment your décor, not outshine it (NO bright primary colours or overstimulating childish designs!)
- Looks gorgeous as the background for your baby milestone insta pics (just saying!)
- Made of Non-toxic TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) memory foam, with a shock-absorbent, 1.5cm thick foam core and a durable, wipe clean topcoat.
- The use of TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) compared to PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean.
Safety is incredibly important to us, as parents of small children ourselves. Our mats are independently tested (by both SGS Austest/Intertek) to ensure they meet the most stringent safety standards. They are:
- Do not contain harmful heavy metals (such as lead or mercury) or toxic substances (such as formamide formaldehyde, phthalates, BPA or endocrine disruptors).
- Exceed Australian and International safety standards (EN71-3)
- For more information, our full testing report can be found on our website.
Before First Use
- Remove packaging and discard away from children.
- Re-roll your play mat in the reverse direction, then lay it flat to allow the play mat to relax.
- Wipe clean with soft cloth or damp towel.
|Brand||Munchkin & Bear|
I have had my mat for a year now and it is honestly the best thing that I have ever purchased for the house/bubs. It’s still good for any stumbles when dancing and running and is so so so easy to clean and it protects my carpets from any spills. I would highly recommend :)
We've had our play mat for over a year now and it is still amazing! It is easy to clean and the perfect play space with enough room for my three kids to not be on top of each other.
We have two of the large playmats - one in pink and one in blue, in different rooms (playroom and bedroom) and I LOVE them! They are super comfortable to use and easy to clean. They look great and will be ideal for my kids as they grow. Can't recommend Munchkin and Bear mats highly enough. The fact that they are non-toxic is so important to me and I'm happy to support an Australian business doing great things. Thanks!
Gorgeous, cushy. I use it for yoga and being able to again sit on the floor with my kids. Sitting on the cold tile is awful, this is super comfy!! Fab product.