Large Botanical Play Mat - Emerald Green
Pre-Orders open NOW! Stock will be dispatched from February 21, 2022.
Our Botanical Emerald Green design provides a delicate backdrop to any interior. The lovely bright emerald green (and it’s Soft Grey Speckled reverse) is particularly complementary to timber floors and natural furnishings, including your cane and rattan pieces.
Makes floor play more comfortable for all aged children (and adults – yoga anyone?)
Suitable for Any Space:
Living rooms, playrooms, nurseries and kid’s rooms… the list goes on!
Shock-absorbent foam core, protects little ones from bumps and bruises on hard floors and provides insulation from cold floors
Great for play and super easy to wipe clean
Change up your decor by just flipping the mat over (who doesn’t love a two in one?!)
Also Available in:
Round (approx): 1.4m diameter x 1.5cm thick
Is this a Gift?
We now have the option to add a Gift Tag by selecting an option from the menu bar above before adding to 'Check Out'
If the product is found to be defective or has a factory error, your Luxe Padded Play Mat is covered by a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase, with a valid receipt. Your product will be replaced at Munchkin and Bear's cost pending stock availability, this includes all related shipping costs. The warranty is void however, if the defects are caused by improper use of the product or failure to follow the cleaning and care instructions as stated on our website.
Cleaning Care Instructions
Cleaning our Luxe Padded Play Mats is simple:
- We only recommend to wipe clean with warm water and mild detergent/liquid soap with a damp microfibre cloth (just as you would clean your baby's high chair for example). Dry thoroughly after cleaning and before flipping over.
The following is not recommended:
- Do not use products with bleach, alcohol, natural citrus oils, essential oils or abrasive agents (e.g. Gumption) as they may damage or discolour the TPU mat coating.
- Some natural cleaning spray may also damage your play mat.
- Vigorous rubbing may damage and remove the top layer colour.
- Some baby wipe brands may cause damage or discolouration to the mat's surface. Avoid sharp, rough hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (e.g. sharp heels or toys, stiff vacuum brush, boiling water).
- Pens, textas, crayons and permanent markers can stain the mat (and all your furniture!) permanently. Those budding Picassos can get a little too creative sometimes!
- Not designed for prolonged sunlight/outdoor use. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may cause deterioration of the play mat. Pet claws and teeth may cause damage and are not covered under warranty.
- Heavy furniture on the play mat may cause permanent depressions.
- Do not steam clean.
Our mats have been created in conjunction with an Interior Designer, inspired by the latest trends. You will be proud to leave it on display in your home (even when the kids are in bed!)
- One-piece design (no annoying puzzle pieces that pull apart!)
- Double-sided. Reverse colour cannot be seen whilst play mats are laying flat.
- Paired-back, simple, classic designs to compliment your décor, not outshine it (NO bright primary colours or overstimulating childish designs!)
- Looks gorgeous as the background for your baby milestone insta pics (just saying!)
- Made of Non-toxic PU (polyurethane) memory foam, with a shock-absorbent, 1.5cm thick foam core and a durable, wipe clean topcoat.
- The use of PU (polyurethane) compared to PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean.
Safety is incredibly important to us, as parents of small children ourselves. Our mats are independently tested (by both SGS Austest/Intertek) to ensure they meet the most stringent safety standards. They are:
- Do not contain harmful heavy metals (such as lead or mercury) or toxic substances (such as formamide formaldehyde, phthalates, BPA or endocrine disruptors).
- Exceed Australian and International safety standards (EN71-3)
- For more information, our full testing report can be found on our website.
Before First Use
- Remove packaging and discard away from children.
- Re-roll your play mat in the reverse direction, then lay it flat to allow the play mat to relax.
- Wipe clean with soft cloth or damp towel.
Thank you for the beautiful play mat for my cousin’s pending arrival! It is the best colour and the quality is 10/10! She lives in the country and has an active outdoor lifestyle so this easy care mat will be awesome for her! The botanical print is just the best in my opinion
I was initially hesitate to spend so much money on 'just a rubber mat' for my monkey as there are many many cheaper ones on the market, but after doing some research and reading other mums group reviews i decided to splurge. Omg this mat exceeds expectations in everyway, the design/colour is beautiful but also reversable for a more subtle look, its super soft -i now look forward to laying on the ground to play with my son and know my whole body wont ache when i get up! I will 100% be recommending these mats to anyone that asks (and even ones that dont) while i contemplate buying another one even though i dont know where i would put it...
Love the Munchkin & Bear play mats! I bought one for my daughter when she was a newborn and it was the best thing. The mat is well paddled for little ones to play on, even my partner would fall asleep on it. It is so easy to clean you just wipe spills away. The designs on both sides are gorgeous and love being able to change the look of a room by flipping the mat over. My family loved this mat so much we ended up buying another one. Can not recommend this play mat enough. Thank you Munchkin & Bear.
So soft, amazingly sized and such gorgeous prints on both sides! This is one of my favourite purchases since having our 1 year old - it has saved him from hitting the hard floor so many times and it’s beautifully comfy even for us adults to sit on! I have recommended these mats to everyone we know with kids! We have another baby on the way and I am excited to have this for the floor at an earlier age to help with tummy time right through to walking!