Large Speckled Play Mat - Dusty Pink
(Reverse side - Soft Grey Speckled)
SIZE: (approx) 2m x 1.4m x 1.5cm thick
This fun yet subtle design is perfectly simplistic in the best way. Our Speckled Dusty Pink is a lovely addition to any room, with the gorgeous pink muted by cute white speckles and complemented by the Soft grey speckled reverse.
Makes floor play more comfortable for all aged children (and adults – yoga anyone?).
Suitable for Any Space:
Living rooms, playrooms, nurseries and kid’s rooms… the list goes on!
Shock-absorbent foam core, protects little ones from bumps and bruises on hard floors and provides insulation from cold floors
Great for play and super easy to wipe clean
Change up your decor by just flipping the mat over (who doesn’t love a two in one?!)
Also Available in:
- Round (approx): 1.4m diameter x 1.5cm thick
Is this a Gift?
We now have the option to add a Gift Tag by selecting an option from the menu bar above before adding to 'Check Out'
Please note: colour and size may vary. If you are after multiple matching play mats, please order them at the same time.
If the product is found to be defective or has a factory error, your Luxe Padded Play Mat is covered by a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase, with a valid receipt. Your product will be replaced at Munchkin and Bear's cost pending stock availability, this includes all related shipping costs. The warranty is void however, if the defects are caused by improper use of the product or failure to follow the cleaning and care instructions as stated on our website.
Cleaning Care Instructions
Cleaning our Luxe Padded Play Mats is simple:
- We only recommend to wipe clean with warm water and mild detergent/liquid soap with a damp microfibre cloth (just as you would clean your baby's high chair for example). Dry thoroughly after cleaning and before flipping over.
The following is not recommended:
- Do not use products with bleach, alcohol, natural citrus oils, essential oils or abrasive agents (e.g. Gumption) as they may damage or discolour the TPU mat coating.
- Some natural cleaning spray may also damage your play mat.
- Vigorous rubbing may damage and remove the top layer colour.
- Some baby wipe brands may cause damage or discolouration to the mat's surface. Avoid sharp, rough hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (e.g. sharp heels or toys, stiff vacuum brush, boiling water).
- Pens, textas, crayons and permanent markers can stain the mat (and all your furniture!) permanently. Those budding Picassos can get a little too creative sometimes!
- Not designed for prolonged sunlight/outdoor use. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may cause deterioration of the play mat. Pet claws and teeth may cause damage and are not covered under warranty.
- Heavy furniture on the play mat may cause permanent depressions.
- Do not steam clean.
Our mats have been created in conjunction with an Interior Designer, inspired by the latest trends. You will be proud to leave it on display in your home (even when the kids are in bed!)
- One-piece design (no annoying puzzle pieces that pull apart!)
- Double-sided. Reverse colour cannot be seen whilst play mats are laying flat.
- Paired-back, simple, classic designs to compliment your décor, not outshine it (NO bright primary colours or overstimulating childish designs!)
- Looks gorgeous as the background for your baby milestone insta pics (just saying!)
- Made of Non-toxic TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) memory foam, with a shock-absorbent, 1.5cm thick foam core and a durable, wipe clean topcoat.
- The use of TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) compared to PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean.
Safety is incredibly important to us, as parents of small children ourselves. Our mats are independently tested (by both SGS Austest/Intertek) to ensure they meet the most stringent safety standards. They are:
- Do not contain harmful heavy metals (such as lead or mercury) or toxic substances (such as formamide formaldehyde, phthalates, BPA or endocrine disruptors).
- Exceed Australian and International safety standards (EN71-3)
- For more information, our full testing report can be found on our website.
Before First Use
- Remove packaging and discard away from children.
- Re-roll your play mat in the reverse direction, then lay it flat to allow the play mat to relax.
- Wipe clean with soft cloth or damp towel.
|Brand||Munchkin & Bear|
We purchased our padded play mat from Munchkin and Bear a few months ago after many months of Insta following!! We absolutely LOVE it!!!! We have an 8 months old and a 2 year old so you can imagine we spend a lot of time on the floor, it's not only super comfortable for them but us also, when our youngest was learning to sit she would constantly fall over and she never cried when falling on the Playmat, when we were playing in their bedroom (where we don't have a playmat) she would cry and be so upset when falling over. Clean up is a breeze! I just vacuum and wipe it over. I would cover my whole house in these mats it's just soo comfy!!!
I purchased my large mat when my baby was 3 months old. She is now 10 months and we have used it every single day - this is THE best baby buy. From tummy time to learning to sit and now walk, the mat has saved us many bumps and bruises. We have also started to use the mat for messy play (painting for example) and the clean up is so simple. The pink is slightly muted dusty pink, and the grey is a nice change when needed. I want another for her room now! The quality is great, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them again and again.
I bought the large pink speckled mat in September 2019 when my daughter was about 6 months old and I wished I’d had one sooner! It looks as perfect as the day that it arrived, it’s so lovely and soft- the perfect spot for her to reach all of her milestones! I love how easy it is to wipe clean and that it can be flipped over to create a new look in the room. I have also been continually impressed the impeccable service from Munchkin and Bear. When I received my second Munchkin and Bear playmat there was a slight printing defect and after contacting them I was so amazed by their exceptionally high level of customer service. It was so refreshing to interact with a business who are so considerate in their operation and the way they interact with customers. I recommend Munchkin and Bear to all of my friends with kids or who are expecting. My sister-in-law now has two, my dad is planning on getting one for his house (he’s just deciding on which colour- so many choices!) and we now have 3 in our home!
After hearing rave reviews about the Munchkin and Bear mats, I ordered one for my little girl who was just beginning to move about. The mat looks gorgeous in our space and has protected her from our cold, hard floor boards. Her confidence quickly grew moving around on the mat, so we ordered another one! We’ve since bought one as a gift for a friend and recommended them to all of my other mum friends! You won’t find any better!