Large Gingham Play Mat - Petal Pink
The gorgeous Gingham in Petal Pink is simply divine. An elevated take on a timeless print (in the most beautiful colour) that will certainly stand the test of time in your home.
Flip it over to reveal the same print in our stunning Dusty Blue. Perfect for nurseries and kids rooms - you're sure to make many memories together on this charming Luxe Play Mat.
Makes floor play more comfortable for all aged children (and adults – yoga anyone?)
Suitable for Any Space:
Living rooms, playrooms, nurseries and kid’s rooms… the list goes on!
Shock-absorbent foam core, protects little ones from bumps and bruises on hard floors and provides insulation from cold floors
Great for play and super easy to wipe clean
Change up your decor by just flipping the mat over (who doesn’t love a two in one?!)
Please note: Like any plastic product, there is a possibility that our play mats may yellow over time due to everyday use, even if they aren't in the sun or cleaned frequently. Additionally, the edges may be a darker colour as the heat sealing process we use to ensure the play mats are waterproof and non-toxic causes oxidisation.
Is this a Gift?
We now have the option to add a Gift Tag by selecting an option from the menu bar above before adding to 'Check Out' - Available in Pink and Green
If the product is found to be defective or has a factory error, your Luxe Padded Play Mat is covered by a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase, with a valid receipt. Your product will be replaced at Munchkin and Bear's cost pending stock availability, this includes all related shipping costs.
The warranty is void however, if the defects are caused by improper use of the product or failure to follow the cleaning and care instructions as stated on our website.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
Cleaning our Luxe Padded Play Mats is simple:
- We only recommend to wipe clean with warm water and mild detergent/liquid soap with a damp microfibre cloth (just as you would clean your baby's high chair for example). Dry thoroughly after cleaning and before flipping over.
The following is not recommended:
- Do not use products with bleach, alcohol, natural citrus oils, essential oils or abrasive agents (e.g. Gumption) as they may damage or discolour the TPU mat coating. Some natural cleaning spray may also damage your play mat.
- Vigorous rubbing may damage and remove the top layer colour.
- Some baby wipe brands may cause damage or discolouration to the mat's surface.
- Avoid sharp, rough & hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (e.g. sharp heels or toys, stiff vacuum brush, boiling water).
- Pens, textas, crayons and permanent markers can stain the mat (and all your furniture!) permanently. Those budding Picassos can get a little too creative
- Not designed for prolonged sunlight/outdoor use. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may cause deterioration of the play mat.
- Pet claws and teeth may cause damage and are not covered under warranty.
- Heavy furniture on the play mat may cause permanent depressions.
- Do not steam clean.
Our mats have been created in conjunction with an Interior Designer, inspired by the latest trends. You will be proud to leave it on display in your home (even when the kids are in bed!)
One-piece design (no annoying puzzle pieces that pull apart!)
Double-sided. Reverse colour cannot be seen whilst play mats are laying flat.
Paired-back, simple, classic designs to compliment your décor, not outshine it (NO bright primary colours or overstimulating childish designs!)
Looks gorgeous as the background for your baby milestone insta pics (just saying!)
Made of Non-toxic PU (polyurethane) memory foam, with a shock-absorbent, 1.5cm thick foam core and a durable, wipe clean topcoat.
The use of PU (polyurethane) compared to PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean.
Safety is incredibly important to us, as parents of small children ourselves. Our mats are independently tested (by both SGS & Austest/Intertek) to ensure they meet the most stringent safety standards. They are:
Do not contain harmful heavy metals (such as lead or mercury) or toxic substances (such as formamide & formaldehyde, phthalates, BPA or endocrine disruptors).
Exceed Australian and International safety standards (EN71-3)
For more information, our full testing report can be found on our website.
Before First Use
Remove packaging and discard away from children.
Re-roll your play mat in the reverse direction, then lay it flat to allow the play mat to relax.
Wipe clean with soft cloth or damp towel.