Round Botanical Play Mat - Emerald Green
(Reverse side - Soft Grey Speckled)
SIZE: (approx) 1.4m diameter x 1.5cm thick
Our Botanical Emerald Green design provides a delicate backdrop to any interior. The lovely bright emerald green (and it’s Soft Grey Speckled reverse) is particularly complementary to timber floors and natural furnishings, including your cane and rattan pieces.
Makes floor play more comfortable for all aged children (and adults – yoga anyone?).
Suitable for Any Space:
Living rooms, playrooms, nurseries and kid’s rooms… the list goes on!
Shock-absorbent foam core, protects little ones from bumps and bruises on hard floors and provides insulation from cold floors
Great for play and super easy to wipe clean
Change up your decor by just flipping the mat over (who doesn’t love a two in one?!)
Also Available in:
- Large (Rectangular) (approx): 2m x 1.4m x 1.5cm thick
- Medium (Rectangular) (approx): 1m x 1.4m x 1.4cm thick
Is this a Gift?
We now have the option to add a Gift Tag by selecting an option from the menu bar above before adding to 'Check Out
If the product is found to be defective or has a factory error, your Luxe Padded Play Mat is covered by a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase, with a valid receipt. Your product will be replaced at Munchkin and Bear's cost pending stock availability, this includes all related shipping costs. The warranty is void however, if the defects are caused by improper use of the product or failure to follow the cleaning and care instructions as stated on our website.
Cleaning Care Instructions
Cleaning our Luxe Padded Play Mats is simple:
- We only recommend to wipe clean with warm water and mild detergent/liquid soap with a damp microfibre cloth (just as you would clean your baby's high chair for example). Dry thoroughly after cleaning and before flipping over.
The following is not recommended:
- Do not use products with bleach, alcohol, natural citrus oils, essential oils or abrasive agents (e.g. Gumption) as they may damage or discolour the TPU mat coating.
- Some natural cleaning spray may also damage your play mat.
- Vigorous rubbing may damage and remove the top layer colour.
- Some baby wipe brands may cause damage or discolouration to the mat's surface. Avoid sharp, rough hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (e.g. sharp heels or toys, stiff vacuum brush, boiling water).
- Pens, textas, crayons and permanent markers can stain the mat (and all your furniture!) permanently. Those budding Picassos can get a little too creative sometimes!
- Not designed for prolonged sunlight/outdoor use. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may cause deterioration of the play mat. Pet claws and teeth may cause damage and are not covered under warranty.
- Heavy furniture on the play mat may cause permanent depressions.
- Do not steam clean.
Our mats have been created in conjunction with an Interior Designer, inspired by the latest trends. You will be proud to leave it on display in your home (even when the kids are in bed!)
- One-piece design (no annoying puzzle pieces that pull apart!)
- Double-sided. Reverse colour cannot be seen whilst play mats are laying flat.
- Paired-back, simple, classic designs to compliment your décor, not outshine it (NO bright primary colours or overstimulating childish designs!)
- Looks gorgeous as the background for your baby milestone insta pics (just saying!)
- Made of Non-toxic TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) memory foam, with a shock-absorbent, 1.5cm thick foam core and a durable, wipe clean topcoat.
- The use of TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) compared to PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean.
Safety is incredibly important to us, as parents of small children ourselves. Our mats are independently tested (by both SGS Austest/Intertek) to ensure they meet the most stringent safety standards. They are:
- Do not contain harmful heavy metals (such as lead or mercury) or toxic substances (such as formamide formaldehyde, phthalates, BPA or endocrine disruptors).
- Exceed Australian and International safety standards (EN71-3)
- For more information, our full testing report can be found on our website.
Before First Use
- Remove packaging and discard away from children.
- Re-roll your play mat in the reverse direction, then lay it flat to allow the play mat to relax.
- Wipe clean with soft cloth or damp towel.
|Brand||Munchkin & Bear|
This is one of those items that wasn’t even on my radar until I had already had bub but it’s something I now tell friends that is an essential when you’re putting together your must have list. These mats are so thick and spongy but light which is fantastic when you’re moving it around the house so bub can see you at all times. They are also easy to clean, durable and best of all gorgeous! Not only are they great as a baby mat they also look fabulous in any house.
I love your mats!! The quality is amazing, easy to clean, beautiful designs and super soft. I have already made some of my friends buy them too!! :)
Love this play mat and the fact it round!! It’s perfect for no nappy time, it wipes clean every time. It was great for when bubs was learning to sit I didn’t have to worry about head knocks on the hard flooring and has been perfect for the older kids (and me) to do yoga on. I like it’s stylish enough to be used in the common area of the house without looking too childish so no need to pack away or put in the toy room ! Would 100% recommend only thing is I wouldn’t of called this colour emerald it’s more of a sea Foam green.
I have an adventurous babe whose been moving around the house since 4 months old and all we had was tiles with no rugs or anything. This mat has been an absolute GAME CHANGER and the design is to die for. My girl is 9 months old now and the mat gets better and better. Nappy free time is so easy and we go outside with it most afternoons. Also has saved her head more than enough times to pay for the product when learning how to stand and sit and climb our climbing frame.