Round Botanical Play Mat - Steel Blue
(Reverse side is Speckled pattern in Soft Grey)
In stunning blue-grey tones, our Botanical Steel Blue design creates a soothing play space for any child. The nature-inspired illustrations bring the outdoors in, in a stylish yet functional way. Flip it over to reveal a soothing soft grey Speckled on the reverse.
Makes floor play more comfortable for all aged children (and adults – yoga anyone?)
Suitable for Any Space:
Living rooms, playrooms, nurseries and kid’s rooms… the list goes on!
Shock-absorbent foam core, protects little ones from bumps and bruises on hard floors and provides insulation from cold floors
Great for play and super easy to wipe clean
Change up your decor by just flipping the mat over (who doesn’t love a two in one?!)
Also Available in:
Large (Rectangular) (approx): 2m x 1.4m x 1.5cm thick
Medium (Rectangular) (approx): 1m x 1.4m x 1.5cm thick
Is this a Gift?
We now have the option to add a Gift Tag by selecting an option from the menu bar above before adding to 'Check Out'
If the product is found to be defective or has a factory error, your Luxe Padded Play Mat is covered by a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase, with a valid receipt. Your product will be replaced at Munchkin and Bear's cost pending stock availability, this includes all related shipping costs. The warranty is void however, if the defects are caused by improper use of the product or failure to follow the cleaning and care instructions as stated on our website.
Cleaning Care Instructions
Cleaning our Luxe Padded Play Mats is simple:
- We only recommend to wipe clean with warm water and mild detergent/liquid soap with a damp microfibre cloth (just as you would clean your baby's high chair for example). Dry thoroughly after cleaning and before flipping over.
The following is not recommended:
- Do not use products with bleach, alcohol, natural citrus oils, essential oils or abrasive agents (e.g. Gumption) as they may damage or discolour the TPU mat coating.
- Some natural cleaning spray may also damage your play mat.
- Vigorous rubbing may damage and remove the top layer colour.
- Some baby wipe brands may cause damage or discolouration to the mat's surface. Avoid sharp, rough hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (e.g. sharp heels or toys, stiff vacuum brush, boiling water).
- Pens, textas, crayons and permanent markers can stain the mat (and all your furniture!) permanently. Those budding Picassos can get a little too creative sometimes!
- Not designed for prolonged sunlight/outdoor use. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may cause deterioration of the play mat. Pet claws and teeth may cause damage and are not covered under warranty.
- Heavy furniture on the play mat may cause permanent depressions.
- Do not steam clean.
Our mats have been created in conjunction with an Interior Designer, inspired by the latest trends. You will be proud to leave it on display in your home (even when the kids are in bed!)
- One-piece design (no annoying puzzle pieces that pull apart!)
- Double-sided. Reverse colour cannot be seen whilst play mats are laying flat.
- Paired-back, simple, classic designs to compliment your décor, not outshine it (NO bright primary colours or overstimulating childish designs!)
- Looks gorgeous as the background for your baby milestone insta pics (just saying!)
- Made of Non-toxic TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) memory foam, with a shock-absorbent, 1.5cm thick foam core and a durable, wipe clean topcoat.
- The use of TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) compared to PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean.
Safety is incredibly important to us, as parents of small children ourselves. Our mats are independently tested (by both SGS Austest/Intertek) to ensure they meet the most stringent safety standards. They are:
- Do not contain harmful heavy metals (such as lead or mercury) or toxic substances (such as formamide formaldehyde, phthalates, BPA or endocrine disruptors).
- Exceed Australian and International safety standards (EN71-3)
- For more information, our full testing report can be found on our website.
Before First Use
- Remove packaging and discard away from children.
- Re-roll your play mat in the reverse direction, then lay it flat to allow the play mat to relax.
- Wipe clean with soft cloth or damp towel.
Amazing playmat! I bought it as a gift and I'm planning to buy one for my baby as soon as she is born! Super easy to take care off and super comfy to play around with the kids.Also super stylish. Simply, LOVE IT!
I absolutely love this mat - the designs on both sides are so beautiful & they both match with my patterned curtains. My 5mo can practice rolling from back to front to back again and I don’t need to worry about him hurting himself if he face-plants because it is so thick and soft and squishy! My husband also enjoys using the mat for doing his sit-ups in the morning.
I have waited two years to find the right mat to invest my money into not entirely convinced with other brands now with our second baby I went all in and purchased the large rectangle and the round! Holy moly
We love our munchkin and bear mat. Delivery was so quick! Ordered it the Sunday night and it came on Monday! It’s a beautiful colour and pattern and every time we have visitors we always receive compliments on the mat. It’s perfect thickness to protect my little one’s head when learning to roll and crawl. Super easy to clean and the round size is perfect to move around the house as needed.