FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver within Australia. Our shipping provider's network covers the majority of Australian homes (92% Australian coverage). Unfortunately we are unable to ship to some regional/remote locations. If our shipping provider does not cover your zone, you will be notified once your postcode is entered into the shipping estimate box. Please contact us directly if you would like to discuss other options.
- We are unable to deliver to a Post Office Box or Private Bag as we use a premium courier service requiring signature and also due to the size of our products.
Do you ship outside Australia?
- We would love to service our customers internationally and we are trying to find a solution for more affordable International shipping! At this stage however, we only ship to addresses within Australia.
What is your average delivery time?
- Delivery times are between 4-7 business days from the time of order*. However they may also be as short as same day within Brisbane Metro, or 2 days to Sydney / Melbourne.
- Deliveries are made by our courier Monday through Friday.
- *Please note that during our sale/promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above. WA may also require a longer postage time (5-12 days). Additionally we are a small business, and whilst we work really hard to get orders out the door super-fast, sometimes there just aren’t enough hands!
What are your shipping charges?
- Our aim is to provide the most affordable shipping to our customers, based on their delivery location. We do not make any revenue from shipping.
- We provide $10 flat rate shipping for our smaller products (satchel sized), nationwide within our courier's network.
- For our large bulky items (eg our 1.4m tall padded baby play mats) we provide discounted $10 flat rate shipping to our courier's zones along Australia's East Coast.
- We use the lowest priced courier service available (via Sendle) to all other locations within their courier's network.
- Enter your postcode in the shipping estimate box (located on all product pages) for a quote. For multiple product purchases, enter your postcode at the shopping cart.
Can I track my order?
- All products are dispatched via track and trace courier. When your order is dispatched you will receive an email from us confirming that your order has been dispatched and advising your tracking number which will link to our courier’s web page so that you can keep an eye on progress.
- If you are having trouble tracking your order for any reason please contact us via our Contact Us page.
Can I return my product?
- Yes of course, Munchkin & Bear offers all customers a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee (subject to the terms below).
- We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you change your mind about an item purchased or simply wish to return it, you are welcome to do so for a full refund (less shipping costs). The only conditions applying to returns are as follows:
- All returns must be unused and in their original condition.
- You must complete your return within 30 days of the date of your order and you are responsible for arranging the return and all related costs.
- The original shipping costs to you are not refunded.
- If you wish to return a product, please contact us at email@example.com and ask for a Returns Form.
- PLEASE NOTE: Munchkin & Bear reserves the right to reject returns outside the 30 day return period, or items which are returned that are not in their original condition and/or packaging.
Can your baby play mats be ordered in custom colours / can I swap the colours?
- The lead time to produce our baby play mats is around 4-6 months. They are produced in large numbers and unfortunately this makes it impossible to take custom orders or mix and match colours!
- We would love to hear your ideas for future designs and colour combinations though!
Are your baby play mats non-toxic? Do they contain any heavy metals, pthalates or other nasties?
- Firstly, we take the safety of babies and children incredible seriously. We developed our own baby play mats with this in mind, after we were very unhappy with the strong chemical smell of other products we purchased for our own children that were made of PVC and EVA.
- Our Munchkin & Bear baby play mats are made from PU and are certified as non-toxic.
- The use of PU (polyurethane) compared to PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean.
- They have been independently tested by SGS and their testing report conclusion found that the material complied with international safety standards and that lead, mercury, cadmium, PBPs, PBDE’s and formamide were not detected.
- Additionally, our baby mats have no nasty chemical smell upon opening and do not need to be “aired” as some product do and as they are one solid piece (not puzzle pieces) they won’t end up being chewed on in your babies mouth.
Do you accept stockist enquiries?
- Yes we would LOVE to hear from new potential retailers!
- We are currently stocked in a small selection of beautiful children's and interiors stores who are regularly selling through and re-ordering stock. If you would like to discuss stocking Munchkin & Bear, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we contact you?
- email@example.com or use our Contact Us form. We would love to hear from you.
- Phone number? Well the reason we don't have a phone number listed on our website is because in addition to running Munchkin & Bear, we are the parents of small children (who save their worst behaviour for when the phone rings :-))
- We endeavour to answer all enquiries within a timely manner (however during busy periods it may take a few days I’m sorry).
Can we follow you on social media and say nice things about Munchkin & Bear?
- Yes of course! (ok this isn't a frequently asked question at all, but we do love it when our customers connect with us and share cute pics)
Facebook: Munchkin and Bear
- If your question hasn't been answered, please say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org